• Attend to visitor feedbacks and queries
• Assist in distribution of publications and collaterals
• Provide traffic control support within FOH areas
• Provide information and project brief about the public artworks
• Assist section managers in maintaining the fairground
• Perform talks and workshops ushering and registration duties
• No prior experience in art is required
• Outgoing and motivated individual
• Compulsory training on 7 Jan 2017 at 1130am for all applicants before actual event
• Commit a minimum of 4 shifts from 11 – 15 Jan 2017.
Total of two shifts in a day. The morning shift starts from 10am to 3pm and the afternoon shift starts from 3pm to 8.30pm.
Benefits and Welfare: Meals will be provided during shifts. You will receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the fair as well as a "Certificate
of Participation" at the end of the fair.
To sign up as a Fair Volunteers, email email@example.com
• Assist to realize General and Associate booths and foyer booths
• Manage “operations” email account
• Collate exhibitor orders
• Answer exhibitor queries
• Run service counter
• Document exhibitors’ submissions
• Collate requirements for public artworks
• Organize master exhibitor list, booth location and Exhibitor Kit
• Good critical-thinking
• Able to engage in contingency planning
• Able to converse with people confidently
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Willingness to work on weekends
• Systematic and organized
• Knowledge of Project Management softwares like Autocad, Sketchup, 3D rendering
• Prior experience in client servicing will be preferred
Interested applicants please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project assistants are to assist the Exhibitor Management department in the administrative and operations of Art Stage Singapore including, but not limited to:
• Assist in application process (follow-up , documentation management/filling )
• Ensure exhibitors send in required forms and documents in time for processing
• Co-operate with other departments on related matters
• Assist exhibitors during moving in and installation and move out process
• Assist in organizing additional ad-hoc services as required
Interested applicants please email your CV to email@example.com.